Your consulting assignment with the security staff has been a success. The staff understands the encryption concepts that you are explaining. The latest discussions have been on public-key cryptography. The following are some specific questions that need to be explained in more detail:
- What are the 4 key elements of a public-key directory?
- What is a public-key certificate?
- Create your own certificate
Review the following LabSim Security Pro certifications:
- Security Pro 3.5.1 Certificates
- Security Pro 3.5.2 Managing Certificates
- Security Pro 3.5.3 Manage Certificates
Next, follow the steps in LabSim, Security Pro 3.5.3 Manage Certificates and create your own certificate.
- Explain these topics in a 2–3 page paper.
- Explain the elements of a public-key directory, and include an explanation of a public-key certificate. Discuss the lab and the process that is used to obtain your own certificate
Include the certificate you created, if you did not have enough time to obtain the certificate, include what is in the pending directory. If you were unsuccessful in the lab, please describe your effort and what you had challenges with.
Support your answer with examples.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/15/2015 06:00 pm