This assignment is to create a brief proposal and an accompanying presentation for a project to be funded.
Examples of projects are:
- A new neighborhood park or playground (external, unsolicited proposal)
- An instructional video for employees (formal, internal proposal)
- A small corporate plane (external, sales proposal).
However, you can also invent another project, or use one you are actually engaged with now.
The written proposal should be short (600-800 words, about a page) and should include:
- A general description of the project.
- Who the project will benefit (what group, population or demographic, for example). Is this an internal or external proposal?
- The way it will benefit them.
- What steps are need to begin.
The proposal should also be informative, engaging, persuasive, and clear, and provide a vivid picture of what you are proposing.
To accompany your proposal, you will also create a brief (5-10 slides) slide-based presentation. The purpose of the presentation is to emphasize what are, for the particular audience, the most essential parts of the project. It is also for illustrating information that is most effectively expressed visually. Use images and graphics where appropriate, but do not include visuals merely to jazz up a slide. Make every element work in the service of the message you want to convey.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/20/2015 08:00 pm