The Final Paper will be 4.5 double-spaced pages
Focus of the Final Paper
Utilizing Baton Rouge Complete Street Public Policy, complete the following:
- Analyze that local government’s revenues and possible funding options for the chosen public policy.
Additionally, utilizing the local government’s annual budgeting documents and any other pertinent documents, incorporate the following into your paper:
- Describe restrictions that are (or could be) placed on those revenues.
- Evaluate how public policy decisions affect the receipt of revenues.
- Analyze the economic conditions that affect revenue projections.
- Recommend a revenue policy that aligns with community values.
The Final Paper should focus on real-life, real-time applications of topics covered including the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Paper must be 4 to 5 doubled spaced pages double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least FOUR scholarly sources.
I DO NOT NEED A INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH. PLEASE JUST WRITE A THESIS STATEMENT. I HAVE MY INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH ALREADY. I JUST NEED 4.5 PAGES FOR THE PAPER TO BE COMPLETED. ALL THIS INFORMATION THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE PAPER IS IMPERATIVE AND PLEASE PROVIDE AT LEAST 4 RELIABLE SOURCES.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/24/2015 12:00 am