Topic 1: Evaluating Digital Media Content
The proliferation of digital content has rapidly increased over the last decade making it more difficult to filter out sites that possess sufficient veracity from those that do not. Using information provided in this course, locate an online resource which relates to topics covered in this class that appears to be reputable but is not. (Please ensure ads and other content are appropriate to post in this class). For this you would have a reference to the site you are evaluating but should not need in text references as you will be evaluating the site for reliability.
Note: If you pick something obvious you will not get as much out of this assignment as far as learning.
Note 2: Wikipedia / Wikis cannot be used for this or any course assignment
- Name of Site
- Detail what factors contribute to the appearance of reliability
- Analyze the factors which make the site questionable or prevent validating as a reputable source.
- In complete sentences and written following correct grammar and spelling.
- Minimum Topic Response - Word Count = 100
- Do not attach your answer, type in the window
- Cite any sources using APA formatting (See APA link in Course Content Area)
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/19/2015 12:00 am