You will analyze the following variables in the grades.sav data set:
Step 1: Write Section 1 of the DAA
- Provide a context of the grades.sav data set.
- Include a definition of the specified variables (predictor, outcome) and corresponding scales of measurement.
- Specify the sample size of the data set.
Step 2: Write Section 2 of the DAA
- Analyze the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA.
- Paste the SPSS histogram output for quiz3 and discuss your visual interpretations.
- Paste SPSS descriptives output showing skewness and kurtosis values for quiz3 and interpret them.
- Paste SPSS output for the Shapiro-Wilk test of quiz3 and interpret it.
- Report the results of the Levene test and interpret it.
- Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA are met.
Step 3: Write Section 3 of the DAA
- Specify a research question related to the one-way ANOVA.
- Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Specify the alpha level.
Step 4: Write Section 4 of the DAA
- Begin by pasting SPSS output of the means plot and providing an interpretation.
- Also report the means and standard deviations of quiz3 for each level of section.
- Next, paste the SPSS ANOVA output and report the results of the F test, including:
- Degrees of freedom.
- F value.
- p value.
- Calculated effect size.
- Interpretation of the effect size.
- Finally, if the omnibus F is significant, provide the SPSS post-hoc (Tukey HSD) output.
- Interpret the post-hoc tests.
Step 5: Write Section 5 of the DAA
- Discuss the conclusions of the one-way ANOVA as it relates to the research question.
- Conclude with an analysis of the strengths and limitations of one-way ANOVA.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/21/2015 11:00 am