ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE INFORMATION THAT I WILL PROVIDE TO YOU IS A BUSINESS PROPOSAL THAT WAS SUBMITTED. NOW THE FOLLWOING ELEMENTS NEED TO BE ADDED INTO THE PAPER:
- Recommend appropriate pricing and nonpricing strategies for your new or existing good or service based on the projected economy's stage in the business cycle and the prevailing projected economic conditions for one or more macroeconomic factors. Explain the evidence that supports these recommendations. Identify the cost structure of the airline industry and did not list the major fixed and variable costs nor how you plan to control or reduce them. Using graphs or tables
Just 3 pargraphs total with this information & 5 slides for the Sales Pitch
- Describe planning or operating decisions for your new or existing good or service based on the economy's stage in the business cycle and other economic conditions.
- Recommend an appropriate course for your new or existing good or service based on the projected credit markets.
- Describe how current credit market conditions affect your planning or operating decision for your good or service.
- Recommend business decisions based on estimates of evolving international economic conditions. Be sure to relate decisions to international trade and comparative advantage.
- Describe how the international economy affects your planning or operating decisions for the good or service.
- Make any additional recommendations you think are important based on evolving economic conditions.
Create a sales pitch of your specific recommendations for the good or service. Assume that you have 5-10 minutes to present your sales pitch.
You may deliver the sales pitch as a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or as a typed presentation script.
The first slide or video introduction will serve as a title page with your name, class, date and the title. The script version must have an APA style title page but no reference page is required for the sales pitch portion. Create five to six slides.
Insert the PowerPoint Sales Pitch into your revised Business Proposal paper using the Microsoft Word Insert Command. (Use Copy and Paste for Word documents.) See our Course Materials forum for the Microsoft Word Insert command instructions. Use Copy and Paste only for a word or text version of the sales pitch.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/22/2015 02:00 pm