Topic 1: Human / Computer Interaction
Locate a current or conceptual product / tool which demonstrates the Human / Computer Interaction (HCI). (Students will need to identify unique resources that are different from those of other classmates). Responses will need to include, but are not limited to:
- Name of product / tool
- Synopsis of how the product / tool works
- Information on how the product / tool demonstrates HCI Name of Site
Topic 2: Usability, Accessibility and Design
- Locate a Web resource that provides guidance on usability standards / best practices for Web sites and services. (Use best effort to not repeat a resource used by another student) Note: It cannot be about how to use a particular website but about as stated usability standards/best practices for web sites in general.
Once you have identified your web resource or product/service, please respond to the topic providing the following requirements:
- Name of tool or service
- Synopsis of the tool or service
- Information on how the tool / service relates to usability / accessibility
- Minimum of 1 source to be used in Topic Response (must be APA formatted both full and in text references cited)
- Minimum Topic Response - Word Count = 100
- Response Title Example: "Topic 2 – “Usability, Accessibility, and Design "
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/26/2015 12:00 am