Create specified documents for the start of a new business. (For example, you have decided to open a coffee shop. You will create some documents needed for this new business.)
Create specified documents regarding a new policy for an existing business. (For example, you work in a coffee shop. You will create documents needed to implement and enforce a new policy such as a new dress code or a new sales promotion.)
Your project must include the following items:
- an audience-centered letter (This might be a letter announcing a new business OR a letter announcing a policy to be followed by employees of an old business.)
- an email (This might be an email to someone who would be interested in patronizing the new business, or it might be an email to employees announcing a new policy.)
- an advertisement (This might be a flyer or brochure announcing the opening of the new business, or it might be a flyer reminding employees of the new policy.)
- a letter containing a negative message (For a new business, this might be a letter delivering unhappy news to a neighbor or denying a job applicant a position with the company. For an existing business, this might be a letter refusing to satisfy a request from a customer or client, or it might be a letter denying a job applicant a position with the company.
- a welcome letter to a new employee containing information he or she will need when reporting to work on the first day.
How will the project be evaluated? Each document is worth five points.
- Appearance - Is the information presented in the correct format? Do all business letters contain a date, heading, greeting, body, and closing? Are documents visually appealing?
- Content - Is the content useful and helpful? Does it provide the reader the information he or she needs to take the desired action?
- Organization - Are the components of the project, and is the project itself organized in such a way that the reader can easily follow?
- Mechanics - Is each component free of errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar?
You get 6 hours to finish this project.
All I need is 7 pages.
The attachment is a kind of format of the project.