- Review and respond to one classmate’s response per topic.
- Response to classmate must be well-developed and add substance to the topic. Substantive responses are those that have "weight" or offer additional value involving forwarding the conversations through the introduction of new concepts, by asking new relevant questions, and providing feedback on the information provided.
- Cite any sources using APA formatting (See APA link in Course Content Area)
- Minimum Classmate Response - Word Count = 100
This part isnt what I want you to do but I put it there to show you what they are supposed to do:
Topic 1: Human / Computer Interaction
Locate a current or conceptual product / tool which demonstrates the Human / Computer Interaction (HCI). (Students will need to identify unique resources that are different from those of other classmates). Responses will need to include, but are not limited to:
- Name of product / tool
- Synopsis of how the product / tool works
- Information on how the product / tool demonstrates HCI Name of Site
Topic 2: Usability, Accessibility and Design
Select one of the two topics below:
- Locate a Web resource that provides guidance on usability standards / best practices for Web sites and services. (Use best effort to not repeat a resource used by another student) Note: It cannot be about how to use a particular website but about as stated usability standards/best practices for web sites in general.
- Locate a product or service that can be used by the consumer to access sites or by a developer to replicate a limitation of the consumer.(Both of these options are to be related to Accessibility as in limitation as in ADA and physical limitations per term in week 6 content) (Use best effort to not repeat a resource used by another student)
Once you have identified your web resource or product/service, please respond to the topic providing the following requirements:
- Name of tool or service
- Synopsis of the tool or service
- Information on how the tool / service relates to usability / accessibility
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/28/2015 12:00 am