Primary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Answer the following questions, with at least 1 scholarly reference and citation included:
- What is a stem cell, and how does it vary from other cells in the body?
- What are the various types of stem cells?
- What are some of the various types of diseases that may be affected by stem cells?
- Many U.S. states are debating about whether to allow stem cell research to continue and expand. In your opinion, should stem cell research be permitted? Why or why not?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||07/08/2015 6:00 PM