TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT, 12 POINT, COLLEGE LEVEL, 3 PAGES, APA FORMAT.
THIS IS THE FIRST PART THAT THIS THESIS IS BASED OFF OF PLEASE BASE THIS PAPER OFF OF THIS INFORMATION:
Is rehabilitation a key role in our judiciary system
The subject I chose is the imminent contributions of prisoner rehabilitation. One of the major roles of the judiciary is to rehabilitate criminal offenders. After undergoing a due process as stipulated by law, a convict can be punished in different ways. In case of imprisonment, an inmate is supposed to be rehabilitated. Meaning, they should be subjected to educational and therapeutic services to enable them understand and appreciate the importance of law abidance in the country (Hare, R.D., 2007). I would like to emphasize on rehabilitation because it is a fruitful exercise which can enable the society to nurture law abiding citizens. Generally, committing a criminal act does not put an offender to be a perpetual and lifetime criminal. Everyone has an opportunity to reform and become a better person who can be of significance in the society.
I would therefore like to concur with the rehabilitation exercise for the prisoners. It is through giving them an opportunity to meditate and reflect on their actions that they can be conscious of their offences. In this regard, they should be offered rigorous counseling sessions on exactly what they should do (Harris, G. & Rice, M., 2006). Besides, they can be sensitized through education and training. It is through such initiatives that they can gain some vital skills to make them be useful to the society.
Hence, it should be the responsibility of the government to ensure that prisoners are accorded the necessary rehabilitation. Adequate resources should be allocated for this purpose. This should be used in acquiring the necessary facilities and hiring professionals to handle them. For instance, petty thefts and other forms of felonies can be curbed by offering artisan and professional training to the offenders. This is the only way through which they can reform, fit and be accepted back into the society.
Harris, G. & Rice, M. (2006) "Treatment of psychopathy: A review of empirical findings", in
Patrick, Christopher, Handbook of Psychopathy, pp. 555–572.
Hare, R.D. (2007) Psychopaths: New Trends in Research. Boston: The Harvard Mental Health Letter.
THIS IS THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
finalize the thesis you will pursue for your research. Now you will develop a research plan that will include the following:
- Thesis statement: This statement presents the problem or issue you intend to research and should be clear and concise.
- Hypothesis: This is a statement of prediction regarding the results of the problem or issue. Briefly identify your working solution to the problem. How might your working solution solve the problem? Be sure to note here that your working solution will evolve through continued research and analysis.
- Measurement and analysis approach: Define the key points you will research and how you will gather and analyze the data you find. Intend to incorporate information related to technology and crime statistics that apply to your issue.
- Applicable resources: Identify 5 sources you have found that are most relevant and best support your purpose statement. List the sources and then record the main idea as notes to use as part of your research later. Identify case studies, library, Web, and other scholarly resources.
- Ethical standards: What are your ethical and legal responsibilities to ensure your final report will be of the highest ethical standards?
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE I GET IT INSTANTLY. THANKS
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/15/2013 03:00 pm