This formal paper (not like journal summary) is meant to be a culmination of what you have learned in this course, and how you plan to use this information to improve your own overall health and wellness.
Many of the assignments in this course have asked you to reflect on the material, and what it means to you personally. In this paper, you will address a few topics and then you will also take it a step further by creating a Plan of Action or Personal Health Plan.
- Make a Personal Health Plan or Plan of Action (this is the third A in the list of The 3 A's): For this section, you will need to choose one section from class to focus on and create your Personal Health Plan to address it. This section may be the area you have identified as most in need of attention for yourself, or the section that excites you the most, or the section that is easiest to change at this moment in your life - you choose. Incorporate information and insights you gleaned from the reading, videos, interaction with students, and other aspects of the course into this Plan.
- Hand write some notes and list each week of the class (Week 1 - Week 10) and the topics covered. (You will not be submitting these handwritten notes.) Next to each week, list one or two items that you want to remember about that week, such as, "I want to remember to check out that video I didn't get to watch," or "I want to remember how much it meant to me to finally 'get' how consumption patterns affect the planet" or "I need to look into health insurance for me/my family." You can also refer to your journal entries and journal summaries. When creating your reflection paper, choose just two to three of these weeks or topics or sections that were most important to you from the class and why they were important to you. Then focus on one of those weeks or topics or sections to create your Plan of Action which is discussed below.
- the paper should be at least 500 word.
- It is a reflection of what i have learn for this quarter.
- i have attached few document that i have learnt this quater. you can use this as your material to talk about
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||07/29/2015 09:00 pm