Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
This week, the health benefits administrator for the local chapter of a miner’s union has asked you to provide a handout (does not have to be in the format of a formal paper) for retired miners newly diagnosed with cor pulmonale. She would also like to include some basic information on the chronic lung diseases which lead to the disease of cor pulmonale.
- Discuss the chronic lung diseases that lead to cor pulmonale.
- Include the definition of the term pulmonary hypertension.
- Explain why low oxygen levels put stress on the right side of the heart.
- Define the disease cor pulmonale.
- How is it diagnosed?
- What are symptoms?
- What treatment options exist?
Provide citations and references in APA format.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.