The United Kingdom has seen a variety of changes in the way that sport is organised, coached and financed, in particular there is heightened importance placed upon winning and the material gains that can be generated through performance and success.
Review and critically analyse sports coaching within the UK.
Your assignment needs to be between 1000-2000 words and should be supported by authoritative text from relevant and reliable sources. In order to fully demonstrate your level of understanding you need to be reflective in your review of key issues, provide areas for future improvement and understand how and why historical elements are still having a profound impact today.
- Have a clear understanding of sport and the issues related to effective coaching
- Understand the key factors and issues related to participation patterns in sport
- Understand the changing role of the sports development officer
- Determine the relationship between sport and politics
) Principal Objectives:
- To explore good coaching practice
- Examine coaching provision within the UK, providing recommendations for future improvements
- Identification of good and bad practice.
Project does not have any attached files
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/05/2015 12:00 am