The product we choose is the BYD electric car, from China market to US market.
International Business Project Objective:
To create a foreign market entry business plan for taking an American or International consumer product into a foreign country.
1. Size of market (demographics, socioeconomic state, urban/rural).
2. Sociocultural acceptance of product – is adaptation necessary?
3. Legal/bureaucratic environment (imports, local manufacture, taxation).
4. Competition in market.
5. Economic and political climate for foreign business.
6. Methods for marketing and distribution.
7. Managerial and labor climate.
8. Financial viability (profit margin, currency translation, profit repatriation).
The report will essentially cover all topics in the outline plus an executive summary, introduction (country and product), and recommendations. The report will be word-processed, about 15 pages (double-spaced) and will have an appendix that contains exhibits and a complete bibliography of sources. Examples are maps of the country, tables, and charts.
The project will be submitted the last class of the semester in this case during exam week and each student will be graded by other members of the Team.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/12/2015 03:00 pm