Following are issues within the global political and social systems within which international corporations reside. You will select one of these issues, then select one country where this issue is of particular concern and that is of particular interest to you (it does not have to be a less industrialized country)
prepare/submit a 20-page paper that answers the questions below Issues to be addressed:
- Immigration issues in Siria and its border countries
1. Issue a. Current State: Describe the current state of the sustainable development issue in your country of choice. b. Global Engagement: Identify and briefly describe the major treaties, conventions, etc. that deal with this issue. c. Economic Impacts: Discuss the current and potential future economic impacts of this issue.
2. Institutional Organizations a. The Players: Identify the local, national and global institutional organizations actively involved in dealing with this issue. Include multilateral agencies, NGOs, governments, and other relevant organizations. b. Their Roles: Describe the roles of each organization in causing and/or attempting to solve this issue.
3. Industry/Industries a. The Players: Identify the industry or industries actively involved in this issue. Include industry and professional associations, councils, and commissions that may be involved. b. Their Roles: Describe its/their roles in causing and/or attempting to solve this issue.
4. Corporations a. The Players: Identify key global, national and/or local companies involved in this issue. b. Their Roles: Describe their roles in causing and/or attempting to solve this issue.
5. Your Opinion: How effectively is this issue is being addressed? a. Assessment: How are these different “Players” working together to solve this issue? b. Recommendations: How would you suggest that these “Players” improve how they are working together to solve this issue? You must offer your original insights and ideas.
Paper must be original, No plagerism allowed this paper will be checked thru turnitin.com please pay close attention and no more than 5% plagerism is allowed. Paper must be APA Format, Cited correctly and double space. References must also be in APA Format no exceptions.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/07/2015 12:00 am