I don't have much money however i'm willing to pay $25 for the assignment.
Please let me know if you are willing to complete the assignment. You don't have to write a paragraph for each questions maybe a couple of sentences.
Here's the assignment listed below:
1. What is a learning objective? List and explain its three components.
2. What can be done long before the trainee attends training to ensure that the trainee will be motivated to learn?
3. How does knowledge of classical and operant conditioning assist you in designing effective training?
4. How would you present training material in a manner that facilitates retention?
5. If a particular task were critical to saving a life (police officer shooting his gun, pilot responding to an emergency), what factors would you build into the design of training to ensure that the behavior was both learned and transferred to the workplace?
6. To help ensure transfer of training, what would you do outside the training itself? Who would you involve and how? What would you do about the organizational structure/environment?
7. Suppose you have a group of forty employees for which you are designing a training program. These employees come from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds and also have different educational and experience backgrounds relative to the content area of the training. What training design features would you use to address these constraints?
8. Discuss Gagne & Briggs theory of design and its relationship to social learning theory.
9. What is elaboration theory and how it would help you design a training program. ?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||09/28/2015 12:00 pm