Select a New Homeland Security Threat against the United States or its allies or Draft a New Homeland Security Policy for the Department of Homeland Security to adopt. Research paper should analyze the impact of the new Homeland Security Threat or Policy. Present your work in a twelve-fourteen page paper (double space). Failure to include either references or citations will result in a two grade deduction.
Grammar and compliance to APA (6th)
Abstract ( required)
Proper Citations (required)
Reference page (required)
The Legal Process Project corresponds to the following course objectives:
- Describe the structure of the Constitution and the powers and rights conferred in it.
- Name historic threats to homeland security and describe how the nation formed policies to address them.
- Describe how public policy evolves into law through the interaction of the legislative and executive branches.
- Describe how the judicial branch reviews laws and creates public policy by finding that the laws sponsored by the legislative or executive branches are consistent or inconsistent with the Constitution or other existing laws.
- Identify and discuss the pertinent legislative acts of the Global War on Terror.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/04/2015 12:00 am