Research and select an article that is relevant to international management (for eg. cross cultural negotiations), preferably related to the country that you selected for the Research Project. Consider that the findings/ analysis from this article could be integrated into the Research Project paper (this will help students maximize their research efforts). The article may come from a good quality journal. The following are suggested sources of articles – feel free to seek out other reliable sources including quality journals:
- Harvard Business Review, which has full-text available back to 1922: http://atoz.ebsco.com/Link/PackageLocation/8942?PackageLocationId=539320&UrlSource=ATOZ&Usage=ATOZ
- Other top business journals, including Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes, Fortune, and Money, are available in Business Source Complete: http://ezproxy.swu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=bth
Please note that blogs and other short internet articles/ opinions/ newspapers are not acceptable for the purposes of this assignment. The article selected must be a few pages in length.
Present your summary, findings and recommendations as a short PowerPoint with not more than 6 slides. Other presentation tools such as Prezi can be used as well. The presentation will be include the following:
- Short summary of relevant points from article.
- Analysis of international business issues from article, integrated with principles from the text and from class. Include ethical considerations and relevant biblical principles.
- Conclusion/s and recommendations based on analysis and facts.
Use of visuals/ graphics, instead of a lot of text, is encouraged for this presentation. Be creative. Use voice over PowerPoint to provide the commentary with the slides. This presentation should only be 2 to 3 minutes in duration.