1. Conduct a search of Liberty University’s Online Library resources to find 3 peer-reviewed articles that are no more than 3 years old and closely relate to the concept. These articles must be found through the Liberty University Library; no general internet search is allowed. No duplication of articles or concepts is allowed. Each student must cover a different concept. Note: Blogs, education sites, commercial sites, Wikipedia, About.com, editorials, and book reviews are just a few of the types of materials that not acceptable for this exercise. You must look for articles from reputable peer-reviewed magazines and journals.
2. After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to discuss. Your thread must include the information listed below in the following format and be posted directly in the discussion board:
· Definition: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement;
· Summary: Choose 1 of the articles and summarize it in your own words. This must be about 125 word minimum. Be sure to note the article's author as well as his/her credentials and the reason his/her opinions, research, or findings should be respected regarding the key term.
· Discussion: Using a minimum of 400 words, write a brief discussion in your own words of how the article relates to the selected key term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but rather the opportunity for you to add value to the discussion by integrating the other research performed. This is the most important part of the thread.
· Biblical Integration: You must integrate your key term with a biblical truth. To do so, you may choose to answer a question provided at the end of each chapter or utilize another Bible verse. Integration of biblical truth is not simply listing a Bible verse but connecting the Scripture to the concept being covered. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
· References: All references must be listed at the bottom of the thread in current APA format.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/11/2015 12:00 am