The topic to write about is Arab/Israel Six-Day War
This course culminates with an original research paper based on your historical research. The purpose of this paper is to identify and analyze a historical event.
Identify a significant historical event that has had positive and/or negative consequences and defend your selection as a significant contemporary event. The paper should include the following.
• Identify and describe the historical event.
• Analyze the historical and contemporary causes of the event.
• Analyze different historical interpretations of the event.
• Evaluate the positive and negative outcomes of the event.
· When was Israel (the state) formed? Who planned and implemented
these changes? Who was not actively involved in this planning? What
historical issues/events took place that might have driven them to
war? What role did land ownership and history of occupation play?
Try to take a look at this from a 360-degree perspective. What
allowed this event to take place? What was the reaction of neighbor
nations? Global nations?
· The Paper should be 8–10 pages in length and use proper APA formatting.( COVER PAGE AND REFERNCE PAGES ARE NOT PART OF THE 8-10 PAGES)
· No more than 15% of the paper may be quotes. Cite all information correctly.
· Please be sure to use credible sources for your research and avoid Wikipedia, ask.com, etc.
The following are the best practices in preparing this paper. All papers should follow the basic guidelines and formatting methods, as set forth by APA. Your essay should include three major sections: the title page, main body, and references.
• Title Page – The title page should contain the title of the paper, the author's name, and the institutional affiliation.
• Main Body – The main body of the paper should include an inviting introduction with a thesis statement, the body of the paper, and a satisfactory conclusion. The paper should be focused and on target, where all content adds to the whole. Papers at the highest grade level are ready to publish and demonstrate an above-average proficiency in English.
• References – All references must follow APA guidelines.
· Please use the websites listed below (Use at least a few of websites listed)
Israel and Palestine: A Brief History - Part I. (2001). Retrieved October 5, 2015, from http://mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm
National Security Act of 1947 - 1945–1952 - Milestones - Office of the Historian. (n.d.).Retrieved October 5, 2015, from https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/national-security-act
Roy, S. (2010, February 17). Gaza. Retrieved October 5, 2015, from https://www.umhltf.org/Gaza.html
Six Day War. (n.d.). Retrieved October 5, 2015, from http://zionism-israel.com/dic/6daywar.htm
The Palestinian – Israel Conflict. (2008, September 14). Retrieved October 5, 2015, from
The Six-Day War: Background & Overview. (n.d.). Retrieved October 5, 2015, from http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/67_War.html
Time Line of the 1967 Six day war (Israeli-Arab 6 Day war Chronology). (n.d.). Retrieved October 5, 2015 , from http://www.zionismisrael.com/his/six_day_war_timeline.htm
What Led To The Six Day War? (n.d.). Retrieved October 5, 2015, from
|Due By (Pacific Time)||10/17/2015 12:00 am|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews