Instructions to student: You have been asked by your boss (Gerry Jenkins, Director of Research) to type up a brief two-page memo to the vice-president of marketing comparing actual sales to projected sales. (Please see the content of the memo and the data below.) Your company has strict formatting requirements for official memos which include:
- Proper formating:
- Block Memo Formatting using 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Sender’s Name
- Typist Initials
- Footer Pagination (Not on first page)
In addition, you have been asked to create a table that summarizes the actual and projected sales and include a clear and representative line graph based on the data contained in the table:
- The table should clearly show past sales, projected sales, and current sales, including well formatted headings.
- The graph should be a line graph that compares sales for each category (past sales, projected sales, and current sales) by quarter.
- Both the table and the line graph must be inserted neatly into the memo approximately where indicated by your boss.
You need to do the following:
- Create a document and save it under the following naming convention: Business_Sales_Memo_[Lastname_Firstname]
- All parts of the memo must be completed for full credit.
- Type the sales data into a spreadsheet and save it under the following naming convention: Business_Sales_Data_[Lastname_Firstname]
- Both the table and the line graph must be included in the spreadsheet.
- Insert the table and the line graph into your completed memo
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/21/2015 12:00 am