Budget: $23 - $27
1. Write a summary of the article in no more than one page. Make sure you cover the most important details.
- Use 12 pt, Times New Roman, double-spaced
- Use formal, passive voice (3rd person) language
- Journal will be attached to the post and the details as well
2. On the second pge, answer these questions in paragagraph form. Do not copy the questions but you must separate the answers using the letter for each question:
a) What is the target audience of this article? (e.g., professionals in engineering, working women, young men). Is the article written at a level that can be understood by the target audience?
b) Provide background about the author(s), including profession, affiliation, and position. You must conduct a web search, send e-mail, contact the publisher, etc. If there is more than one author research only the first and second authors.
c) What was the purpose of the author(s) in writing the article?
d) Provide your assessment of the value of the information presented. Justify your answer.
e) Provide your assessment of the way the information was presented. Justify your answer.
f) Discuss any biases that you can identify in the article and how those biases may influence the reader of the article.
g) Did you learn important new information from this article useful for your professional life? Explain your answer.
h) Did you learn important new information from this article useful for your personal life? Explain your answer.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/26/2015 07:00 pm