Key Assignment Final Draft
In the previous 4 weeks, you were first asked to select a system or software application to specify requirements, develop a design using modeling tools, formulate development and testing strategies, and propose an integration and deployment plan. Each week, you contributed with specifications and plans that culminated in an overall Key Assignment System Requirements, Design, and Implementation Specification as follows:
Part 1 Tasks (Objectives from Week 1–4)
- Week 1: System and Application Overview: An overview of the system or software application an intended users
- Week 1: Requirements Specification: Detailed requirements specification with both functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Week 2: System and Application Design: A high-level design in the form of use cases and detailed design models utilizing computer-aided software engineering (CASE) tools to represent the data, processes, and interfaces
- Week 3: Test and Quality Assurance Plan: A test and quality assurance plan that included the various tests and quality control measures that need to be taken into consideration
- Week 4: Development Strategy: A development strategy that weighs make versus buy or insourcing versus outsourcing acquisition strategies
Make any updates to the first 4 weeks' content based on feedback from your instructor and your peers. Make sure that the Key Assignment has a good flow and is cohesive in its presentation of information.
Part 2 Tasks (Objectives from Week 5)
In the final week, you are given the assignment to craft an integration and deployment plan for your selected application or system that includes the required resources and work breakdown structure of implementation tasks (you may use Visio Software Application where needed).
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the System Requirements, Design, and Implementation Specification title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's and peers' review feedback.
- Integration and Deployment Plan
- Develop an overall work breakdown structure (WBS) for the 7 system development life cycle (SDLC) phases:
- Preliminary Analysis
- System Analysis or Requirements Definition
- System Design
- Integration and Testing
- Acceptance, Installation, and Deployment
- Operation Support and Maintenance
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/09/2015 12:00 am