- This paper is based on the readings in Modules 3, 4 and 5 (Chapters 4-9)
- The Reflection Paper is a way of helping you to assimilate the information presented in modules 3, 4 and 5. Much of this curriculum is explicit, and therefore stimulates strong emotional responses. The reflection paper is a means of exploring your responses to reading the text and other required materials.
Track your responses to the materials in these Modules. Choose three (3) of the issues that either most interested or most troubled you out of these modules.
Your Reflection Paper should address the following questions for each of the three issues you chose:
1. What did you find new and interesting or thought provoking in the information presented?
2. What troubled you most in the information presented? Discuss the emotional and cognitive responses you experienced.
3. Where you find information difficult to accept or understand, what theories does the text provide to aid in understanding the difficult or unacceptable information?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/08/2015 12:00 am