- Position Paper
Each student will write a short position paper on three (3) topics/subjects related to this course. An outline and other requirements for this paper are provided below:
- The opening section of the paper (not a separate title page) should include all relevant information including: Title of this paper/assignment, course name and number (HCA 3384), your name, the professor’s name, and the date.
- Two page overview of each topic/subject. Be sure to include at least two academically appropriate references (and note in-text citations) for each position paper.
- Each topic will also include two to three paragraph (roughly ½ to ¾ page) personal reflection on each topic/subject. Your reflection might address such questions as: Why is this topic important? What do I think or feel about this topic/subject? How might this topic/subject affect me and my career or my profession in the future?
- You will submit this assignment as a single assignment/paper with three (3) sub-headings based on your selected topic areas.
- Papers (including citations and references) will follow APA rules & guidelines.
- Anything taken verbatim from the work of someone else must be properly quoted, cited, and noted in your references at the end of the paper. The use of someone else’s ideas must also be referenced. This includes material from journals, textbooks, and the internet.
- The overall assignment, then, should be approximately ten (10) double spaced pages, including: Introduction to this assignment, position reviews and reflections, and references. References should be provided at the end of each topic/subject area, not at the end of the entire assignment.
- Material should be well-organized and well-written. Grammar, word usage, sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling should be correct.
- A list of suggested topics will be posted
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/11/2015 12:00 am