Reaction paper #2
ALL WORK IN THIS CLASS SHOULD BE 12PT FONT, TIMES NEW ROMAN, DOUBLE SPACE AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE SHORT CUT TACTICS--I KNOW THEM AND YOU WILL HARSHLY PENALIZE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!
Due on TUESDAY 11/10/15 AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS. No late papers will be accepted!!!!!!!!! Emailed work before the end of class is acceptable but you must bring in the hard copy in your next attendance.
All reaction papers must be a minimum of 2 pages long and have a cover page.
On the cover page must be your name, course/section, date, "Reaction paper #2" The Option MUST BE WRITTEN OUT ON THE COVER and explicitly tell me what you will be doing in the reaction paper to the said proverbs written out ON THE COVER OR YOU WILL LOSE VALUABLE POINTS IF YOU ARE CARELESS
- Apply 3 proverbs/quotes with detailed explanations to ideas to THE WORLD THE WAR MADE" CHAPTER 1
Proverbs/Quotes (Option 1 should be:
- Written out (Literally)
- Interpreted (This is what I think this means, use your own language to express it)
- Make sure the language in your assignment is clear and consistent.(use the SAME language in the quote/interpretation in your application)
- In following the directions you can simply write 1 simply integrate the responses into paragraphical bodies of work.
Compare and Contrast (Option #2----...Label each contribution #1
Proverbs to be used:
1) A tree can not stand without roots- Democratic republic of the congo.
2) No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come.- Tunisia
3) silence is themost important problem in humanity.- Martin luther king jr.
Project does not have any attached files