Pick any movie watched in class since your last assignment. Write an analysis of PLANNING or related issues. Your content grade will be based on your assessment of aspects of planning or related points put forth in the movie. DO NOT write a summary - assume the reader has seen the movie. Also check your errors corrected on your first paper to make sure you don't repeat them again. Paper should be (as before) 3-4 pages double spaced, font size 12. Email the TAs with any questions.
The steps from paper one still apply:
1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally sheds new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
CITE THE READINGS!
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/10/2015 07:00 am