Reaction paper #3
ALL WORK IN THIS CLASS SHOULD BE 12PT FONT, TIMES NEW ROMAN, DOUBLE SPACE.
All reaction papers must be a minimum of 2 pages long and have a cover page.
On the cover page must be your name, course/section, date, "Reaction paper #1" The Option MUST BE WRITTEN OUT ON THE COVER and explicitly tell me what you will be doing in the reaction paper with the proverbs written out ON THE COVER OR YOU WILL LOSE VALUABLE POINTS IF YOU ARE CARELESS
CHOOSE ONLY ONE OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Apply 3 proverbs/quotes with detailed explanations to ideas to "The meaning of Freedom"" Chapter#3 in Foner
- Written out (Literally)
- Interpreted (This is what I think this means, use your own language to express it)
- Applied to text (Show where the proverbs/quotes can be applied to the text/video with detalied explanations)
- Make sure the language in your assignment is clear and consistent.(use the SAME language in the quote/interpretation in your application)
- In following the directions you can simply write 1--2-3- OR simply integrate the responses into paragraphical bodies of work.
- Proverbs to be used:
1) The beginning is a bud, the end is a coconut. -Tanzania (Zanzibar)
2) It is the first step that is difficult. -Nigeria
3) No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come. -Tunisia
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/17/2015 06:30 pm