Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, respond to the following with a well-researched and formatted paper of 300–500 words.
Select either the Amazon Rainforest (deforestation is the issue) or the Bridger Teton National Forest located in Western Wyoming (possible oil drilling is the issue), and discuss the following:
- Stewardship and sustainable resource use and how they apply to your selected topic
- The specific issue(s) or potential problems of poor stewardship
- Also answer the following questions related to your selected issue:
- What are the long-term environmental implications of deforestation if you chose the Amazon for your discussion?
- What are the long-term ramifications of drilling for oil in Bridger Teton National Forest if this is your topic selection?
- Can either area be conserved through wise use, or should segments be preserved without any use?
Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Include a minimum of 1 reference to reinforce your thoughts. The interactive learning materials would be helpful for this assignment. Cite this source both in the text of your discussion and at the end on your reference list.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/20/2015 12:00 am